Thank you for your registration to the 2022 RZE NATIONAL 7v7 CHAMPIONSHIPS...Schedules will be published the Thursday before the tournament. See you soon!
Welcome to Red Zone
A few notes.
Roster editing will close on the Thursday before the tournament. ANY player NOT on your team roster and eligible by then, will not be able to compete at the tournament. No documents will be accepted at registration.
IMPORTANT! Please print 2 copies (PDF's) of your team roster and bring them to team check-in. You will turn one copy into registration and keep a copy with you for the tournament.
All players must have a Zorts player card in order to compete.
You can print rosters by going to your roster page and below is a "Notify/Export" button...click the 3 dots below and export PDF's.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
- Current High School
Freshman / 15U
- Player must be in the current 9th grade or lower or be 15 years old or younger as of day 2 of this event.
MS / 14U
- Player must be in the current 8th grade or lower or be 14 years old or younger as of day 2 of this event.
- Must be 12 as of Aug 1, 2021
- Must be 11 as of Aug 1, 2021
- Must be 10 as of Aug 1, 2021
- Must be 9 as of Aug 1, 2021
- $650.00 per team
- Players must have an active Zorts Player Card (Bronze or above).
- Participants must complete all eligibiity requirements by May 14, 2022 08:00 AM MST
- Registration ends May 11, 2022 @ 11:55 PM