10u,12u,14u,15u,18u 7v7 Tournament HS Seniors WITH NO COLLEGE COMMITTMENT ARE WELCOME. Coaches, when registering multiple teams, please register them at once, so the multiple team discounts will apply. All players must have valid Zorts Player Cards! (The Zorts player card is a feature to ensure the integrity of our tournaments. Birtch Certificates with raised seal and/or offical copies are welcome. Passports, Military ID, Tribal ID, or State ID/License accepted Parents only need to upload documents once a year. All information will be verified for accuracy.
4 COACHES PER TEAM ONLY
Championship 7v7 is commited to the integrity of our tournaments. Submitting fraudulant documents will result in the player and Coach being banned from all future Championship 7v7 tournament for 2021 and the information will be shared with all 7v7 event operators.
AGE ELIGIBILITY: All players will be eligible for the full season of Championship 7v7 events based on the Age Cut of date of Jan. 1, 2021. For Example: Player is 14 as of January 1st 2021 then that player is will be classified as 14 for the 2021 season and is eligible to play
Check in times will be cut by over 75%) Parents please purchase the player card through your child's roster page on the web, iPhone or Android.
- Players must be 10 years old or younger as of January 1, 2021
- Must be 12 years old or younger on January 1, 2021
Join Wait List
- Players must be 14 years old or younger on 1/1/2020
- Players must be 15 years old or younger on January 1, 2021
- Players must be 18 years old or younger on January 1, 2020. Current HS Seniors who are not committed are eligible for the 2021 season
- $650.00 per team
- Players must have an active Zorts Player Card (Bronze or above).
- Players age will be based on the age that they will be on Jan 02, 2021
- 2 or more teams save $25.00 per team
- 3 or more teams save $50.00 per team
- 6 or more teams save $76.00 per team
- Division <= 14u save $200.00
- Division <= 12u save $200.00
- Division <= 10u save $200.00
- Registration ends Feb 25, 2021 @ 9:30 AM