Dear Parents, Players, and Staff,
Please note that all eligibility requirements are being run through the Zorts software, youth sports’ leading platform. Since there are a lot of first-time users to the platform, here is a rundown of the process:
• Please register your team through this link: https://zorts.app.link/tournament/10985 The event name is 4Vert 2023 Championship. Registration is grade based.
• Once you are logged in, please add assistant coaches/players. This can be done by clicking on the + button under the roster tab and sharing the sign-up link. There is a SEPERATE link for the role of coach and parent, please do not send your parents coaches links and vice-versa.
• Finally, complete your own eligibility by either click the words eligibility, or by re-opening the app.
• Parents/guardians will not be able to add athletes to the roster without the link. YOU WILL NEED THE SIGN-UP LINK FROM YOUR COACH. They can send it to you by clicking on the + button under roster.
• Once you receive the link, please follow it to the eligibility screen. Choose the role of “PARENT” if you cannot recall whether the account was under your, or your athlete’s name.
• For this event, you will need a player card as well as a report card submission. Both of which can only be added after being added to the roster. Waivers can also be signed from the eligibility screen.
• Player cards are usually approved within five minutes but can take up to 24-48 hours. Please purchase the player card that is associated with your level of identification. To expedite your player card approval, please upload a scanned copy of the documentation rather than take a photo. Player cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase. You can use your player card at any event run on Zorts for no additional charge. A BRONZE player card is $10 dollars, and is approved with the submission of a birth certificate. A SILVER card is $8, and is approved with a passport, military, or tribal ID. A GOLD card is $6, and is approved with the submission of a state ID.
• Report cards will be hand-approved, and thus may take longer to approve. As we get closer to the date of registration, the intervals in which report cards will be validated will increase.
• *PLEASE NOTE* after all documentation is submitted, the eligibility screen will say pending approval. This means that you have submitted all necessary documentation, and said documentation is awaiting validation. You will receive a notification from Zorts, as well as an email if any of your documentation is incorrect.
• Report cards are valid as of January 1, 2023.
8th Grade Division 1
8th Grade Division 2
8th Grade Division 3
8th Grade Division 4
8th Grade Division 5
8th Grade Division 6
7th Grade Division 1
7th Grade Division 2
7th Grade Division 3
6th Grade Division 1
6th Grade Division 2
6th Grade Division 3
5th Grade Division 1
5th Grade Division 2
3rd/4th Grade Division 1
3rd/4th Grade Division 2
- $0.00 per team
- Players must have an active Zorts Player Card (Bronze or above).
- Players age will be based on the age that they will be on Apr 30, 2023
- Registration ends May 1, 2023 @ 12:00 AM